|Australian Tree Fern|
- Most ferns like consistently available water. Organic soil with lots of compost and heavy mulch are helpful in keeping ferns consistently moist
- a drip irrigation line on the soil + a battery operated water timer is a great way to grow ferns while saving water
- light, quarterly applications of balanced organic fertilizers will help a lot in growing a solid fern
- keep ferns out of dry winds, and away from hot air exhausts
- route the condensate water from your AC unit to the fern bed; they love the ultra-pure water !